Boca Raton Family Lawyer
Matthew D. Martin, Esq.
A proud life-long Florida resident, Boca Raton family lawyer Matthew D Martin is the Managing Attorney of the Law Office of Matthew D. Martin. He focuses primarily on representing clients in family law matters and has dedicated his career to advising clients’ about their marital, parental, and children’s rights.
Matthew has unmatched dedication to his clients. The Firm’s limited concentration on family law allows the attorney to strive for the highest quality legal services. Divorce is a complex process that potentially affects all areas of one’s life – from financial, to legal, and sometimes highly emotional. As an experienced Boca Raton family law attorney, Matthew knows how to comfort his client while also formulating a plan to try to achieve the best results possible.
– University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts (Dean’s List)
– Nova Southeastern University, Juris Doctorate (Dean’s List)
– State Courts of Florida
Selected Honors & Memberships
– Member of the Florida Bar, Family Law Section
– Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
– Florida Notary Public
– Former “Big Brother” with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County
Experience and Advocacy
– Substantive/Temporary Relief Hearings
– Department of Revenue Hearing Representation
– Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation
– Alimony/Spousal Support
– Recovery of Attorneys Fees and Costs
– Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
– Child Custody/Time Sharing/Parenting Plans
– Child Support
– Enforcement or Defense of Domestic Violence Injunctions
– Modifications and Enforcement Actions
– Cases Involving International Assets and Property
– Cases involving trusts and other asset protection measures
Please click here to contact Mr. Martin.