Parkland Family Law Attorney
Many legal issues affecting families can be difficult and hard to deal with – even under what might be considered “good” circumstances. Having a Parkland family law attorney in your corner may help you during you family’s transitional time. Our firm offers personalized legal services in dissolution of marriage, equitable distribution, spousal support, and other matrimonial issues.
Dedicated Legal Services
Our firm was established to provide quality legal services and excellent customer service. We strive to work efficiently and resolve problems rather than create them. We are zealous in our representation of our clients as a Parkland family law attorney and fight to protect your rights.
We Solve Difficult Problems
- Divorce – even when one spouse is missing or can’t be located
- Child custody – customized timesharing agreements and parenting plans to fit the needs of your family
- Spousal support – Is alimony a factor in your dissolution of marriage?
- Domestic violence – Obtaining and defending domestic violence injunctions
- Dependency –Florida Department of Children and Families investigating you?
- Other areas of family law – child support, paternity suits, and other domestic relations issues
Protection Your Family Needs
Matthew D. Martin is a Parkland family law attorney you can trust to represent your best interests effectively. Parkland family law attorney is focused on resolving your case outside of costly litigation through the use of mediation and other alternative dispute resolution methods, if possible. We want our clients to achieve the best results and strive to meet our client’s goals as cost effectively as possible.
Contact Our Firm
Parkland family law attorney Matthew D. Martin offers free consultations for family law matters. The consultations are no obligation and offered by appointment only. We offer evening and weekend appointment times. Please contact us using our online form or call (888) 984-6487.